Stromasys’ CHARON-AXP solution creates a virtual Alpha environment on a standard Windows or Linux based host system. This way, our customers can quickly, easily and safely replace aging DEC hardware with an enterprise-grade virtual Alpha environment on an industry-standard x86 platform.
For this process, no risky migration projects are required, and no changes to the original software, its procedures or handling have to be applied, meaning your end users won’t even notice the hardware platform’s been changed.
For almost every Alpha that was ever manufactured, Stromasys offers a CHARON-AXP equivalent.
The Benefits Of Virtualization
Virtualization becomes your best solution because of:
- Business continuity, thanks to minimal disruption during migration processes.
- Reduced risk of unplanned downtime.
- Lower costs than a full migration.
- Improved performance, since Stromasys’ solutions bring your applications to the 21st century.
- Data center consolidation
Register and download the following document to find out more about our CHARON-AXP solutions and migration process.