Federal Government and Charon® classic server emulation
Why do federal government offices and contractors choose Charon® for legacy server virtualization?
The Dedicated Stromasys Federal team is run by seasoned professionals who understand the needs of customers in the Federal Market as well as the challenges our customers face with diminishing budgets and ever-increasing regulations. The mission of our Federal team is to help agencies maximize application investments while modernizing legacy platforms with ease and confidence.
For more than twenty years, Stromasys’ Charon classic hardware emulation solutions has been helping the federal government emulate legacy hardware on x86 or cloud platforms. The government and key federal contractors can continue to run their mission-critical applications without any modification, recertification, or retraining while experiencing substantial performance enhancements. The Stromasys Federal team can assist you in successfully transitioning trusted agency applications from legacy hardware to a platform that is more stable and less expensive while achieving a total cost of ownership savings in a year or less.
Implementing Charon® legacy server emulation solutions in the federal government space
Charon legacy hardware emulation solutions provide a way for government offices to prevent unplanned downtime due to hardware failure. With a short implementation cycle —and cutover scheduled outside of business hours—interruption to employees and business operations is minimal.
If you’re running applications on legacy PDP-11, VAX, Alpha, HP 3000, or Sun SPARC systems, let us help you emulate the legacy hardware. Join other government offices that have emulated their hardware to mitigate risk, lower costs, improve performance, and preserve your classic mission-critical applications.
- Virtualization of VAX, Alpha, HP 3000, PDP-11, and Sun SPARC systems.
- With our virtualized hardware, all software on those platforms can run unmodified on Windows without requiring source code, conversion or code modification.
- The migration of applications from older platforms to new, modern platforms and operating systems on a very competitive, fixed price and guaranteed delivery schedule.
- Service to assist clients with their legacy system needs, including transitioning, infrastructure, and re-engineering.
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 541519 – Other Computer-Related Services
- CAGE Code – 6TMZ8
- DUNS Number – 016449676
Read about the benefits of the Charon classic hardware emulation solutions can aid in solving the federal government legacy server problems and improve performance.
Download the case study: