At Stromasys, we’re always improving our virtualization solutions. Now, we are glad to announce that we are offering a version upgrade to our CHARON-AXP customers running 4100, DS, ES, and GS versions of Charon as well as to our CHARON-VAX customers on Windows (X64) and Linux. Version 4.6 is now available, offering numerous new features. For customers running CHARON-AXP/SMA, upgrade to version 2.2.40.
Update your Charon software to our latest version to take advantage of new improvements.
This update is free for customers with active Stromasys support plans.
- Fiber Channel PCI Pass-through for CHARON-AXP for Linux
- IDLE support for SMP configurations
- HALT for SRM console
- Extended license control options including configuration options for combining Local (hardware), Software, and Network licenses as primary production and backup licenses
- Guest and host OS time synchronization options
- Various emulated peripheral devices, including DE602 network adapter and PCI to PCI bridges
- Log monitoring utility improvements
- mkdisk utility capable of extending container files
- Improved licensing and networking configuration utilities, including VLAN support; also available now on Linux
- Improved diagnostics and statistics collection to a local log file or to a remote server