Charon, the first solution to emulate legacy to SPARC, Alpha, VAX, and PA-RISC critical systems is available for AWS cloud subscription.
With Charon on the AWS Cloud, your original applications, databases, and operating systems, remain unchanged. There is no modification or re-certification required. The original hardware is eliminated, and the applications run as usual on the AWS cloud with our “lift and shift” solution.
Why Charon on the AWS Cloud?
- A safety net for eventual legacy application modernization
- Lower maintenance costs
- Ultra-fast back ups
- Elimination of related-capital expenditures
- Business continuity and disaster recovery advantages
- Higher availability
Get all the usual benefits of Charon solutions, including:
- Reduced risk
- Lower costs
- Potential improved performance
Get more information about Charon in the AWS cloud:
- The Register presents: IT modernization in uncertain times with Stromasys & AWS
- Mission-critical legacy applications create a technology drag in your organizations: A roadblock in your digital transformation, a drain in IT budgets, a demand in scarce skills, and they chain you to aging infrastructure. To address legacy apps, John Prot of Stromasys & Martin Bishop of AWS join The Register’s Tim Phillips do discuss a “lift and shift” solution to the cloud. Watch this webcast to see how you can remotely IT modernize, creating better business continuity plans.
- From the AWS Partner blog: Re-hosting SPARC, Alpha, or Other Legacy Systems to AWS with Stromasys
- Watch our video, Operations & Features of Charon-SSP in the AWS cloud