Charon, the first solution to emulate legacy to SPARC, Alpha, VAX, and PA-RISC critical systems is available for the Oracle cloud subscription.
With Charon on the Oracle Cloud, your original applications, databases, and operating systems, remain unchanged. There is no modification or re-certification required. The original hardware is eliminated, and the applications run as usual on the Oracle cloud with our “lift and shift” solution.
Why Charon on the Oracle Cloud?
- A safety net for eventual legacy application modernization
- Lower maintenance costs
- Ultra-fast back ups
- Elimination of related-capital expenditures
- Business continuity and disaster recovery advantages
- Higher availability
Get all the usual benefits of Charon solutions, including:
- Reduced risk
- Lower costs
- Potential improved performance
Get more information about Charon in the Oracle cloud:
- Charon on Oracle cloud data sheet
- Our latest press release, “Stromasys announces product version Charon-SSP 4.2, which includes easier cloud licensing to migrate mission-critical applications from end-of-life SPARC hardware to the cloud”.
- Case study with Oracle Cloud: Migrating legacy apps to the cloud; Building a business continuity and disaster recovery plan
- Interview with a customer: Emulation in disaster recovery plans; how and why it works
- On the Oracle blog: Migrate and Augment Enterprise Apps with Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partners
- Press release from Oracle: Purchase Stromasys through the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- Purchase on OCI Marketplace: https://cloudmarketplace.oracle.com/marketplace/en_US/listing/62793105