Charon, the first solution to emulate legacy to SPARC, Alpha, VAX, and PA-RISC critical systems is available for AWS cloud subscription.
Stromasys is an AWS certified partner recognized with the AWS Migration and Modernization Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Competency status for AWS Partners. This designation recognizes that Stromasys has demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success automating and accelerating customer application migration and modernization journeys.
With Charon on the AWS Cloud, your original applications, databases, and operating systems, remain unchanged. There is no modification or re-certification required. The original hardware is eliminated, and the applications run as usual on the AWS cloud with our “lift and shift” solution.
Why Charon on the AWS Cloud?
- A safety net for eventual legacy application modernization
- Lower maintenance costs
- Ultra-fast back ups
- Elimination of related-capital expenditures
- Business continuity and disaster recovery advantages
- Higher availability
Get all the usual benefits of Charon solutions, including:
- Reduced risk
- Lower costs
- Potential improved performance
Get more information about Charon in the AWS cloud:
- The Register presents: IT modernization in uncertain times with Stromasys & AWS
- Mission-critical legacy applications create a technology drag in your organizations: A roadblock in your digital transformation, a drain in IT budgets, a demand in scarce skills, and they chain you to aging infrastructure. To address legacy apps, John Prot of Stromasys & Martin Bishop of AWS join The Register’s Tim Phillips do discuss a “lift and shift” solution to the cloud. Watch this webcast to see how you can remotely IT modernize, creating better business continuity plans.
- From the AWS Partner blog: Re-hosting SPARC, Alpha, or Other Legacy Systems to AWS with Stromasys
- Watch our video, Operations & Features of Charon-SSP in the AWS cloud