The Stromasys Community (the “Community”) is a family of online sub-communities comprised of discussion forums, information sharing about products and services, virtualization software and technology and services provided by Stromasys, SA and its subsidiaries, such as Stromasys, Inc. (collectively, “Stromasys”). The purpose of the Community is to provide a forum for interested users of legacy hardware virtualization and related products and services and for participants in Stromasys programs such as beta programs, user groups to exchange information and to generally build enthusiasm for software and technology in the virtualization ecosystem.
You must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any unlawful conduct in the Community. In particular, do not post, publish, or distribute any defamatory, obscene, infringing or other unlawful material or information in the Community.
- Treat others in the Community as you would expect them to treat you. Do not engage in personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users. Do not “troll,” i.e., post topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific users.
- Do not use offensive language. If you have any doubts about whether a particular statement might be considered offensive by other users, do not post it.
- Do not engage in disruptive activity in the Community, such as persistent off-topic contributions or comments, or statements that might incite other users to violate these guidelines or participate in illegal activities.
- Do not contribute content that contains photos, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or have rights to these materials.
- Do not post any instructions, software or other materials that would allow participants or third parties to harm other users’ computers or to inappropriately access software or websites.
- Do not post any computer programs that contain destructive features, such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses. Do not employ any type of bots for the use of scrolling, showing multiple screens, or other activities that might disrupt online communication.
- Do not falsely impersonate any other person in the forum, including Stromasys employees or agents.
- Do not use the Community to spam other users, including sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different discussion groups, mailing lists or communities.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you contribute.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Stromasys
- Any space provided to you in the Community is for your own personal use, and may not be sold, licensed, exchanged or bartered for any purpose, including advertisements.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the Stromasys Community, including anything you contribute.
- Do not rely on the Community for the safe or secure storage of any materials, such as photos, documents and software. The Community is not designed as the primary place to store any of these materials, and Stromasys is not responsible for the alteration, deletion or loss of any stored items. Create back-ups for any materials that you contribute to the Community.
- Stromasys reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any contribution that violates these guidelines. Stromasys also reserves the right at any time, without notice, to ban a user who has violated these rules of conduct from any sub-community or all Community forums.
- Some participants may post Internet website links in the Community forum. Stromasys is not responsible for the content on the websites associated with these links. In addition, Stromasys reminds you that some content and links on the Internet contain inappropriate material, such as malware or adult content that is not suitable for children or may be offensive to some users.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the Community or any other communication service. The decision to share information or conduct transactions with anyone is your own; therefore conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer’s hard drive. Stromasys or its service providers send cookies when you surf our site or sites where our ads appear, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. Accepting the cookies used on our site, sites that are “powered by” another company on Stromasys’s behalf, or sites where our ads appear may give us access to information about your browsing behavior, which we may use to personalize your experience. Cookies are typically classified as either “session” cookies or “persistent” cookies.
- Session cookies do not stay on your computer after you close your browser.
In certain countries you may also adjust your Stromasys.com and associated cookie preferences by using a preference manager tool in this Statement which is available from the site you are visiting.
You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences in the help and support section of your browser.
7. Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Stromasys respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our Community members do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a Stromasys web site or Community site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our copyright agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Stromasys’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows. Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
Avenue Louis-Casaï 84
1216 Cointrin (Geneva)